Contractors know the importance of efficient, light-weight, low-maintenance nailers and staplers. With one of their tools winning a 2014 Pro Tool Innovation Award in the Nailers-Cordless Fuel category, Paslode has been proven time and time again to have the best fastening tools available. The award-winning nailer in particular, the CF325Li Li-ion Cordless has caught the attention of industry professionals, including Clint DeBoer, Executive Director of the Pro Tool Innovation Awards. DeBoer has praised Paslode for adding “useful and often game-changing innovations” to the field of cordless tools. In this post, we’re going to explore Paslode’s Cordless tools a little closer.
How They Work
- Great Build – Metal frames and internals surrounded by a comfortable, sturdy plastic frame make Paslode cordless fasteners lightweight and efficient
- Fast Action – 2-3 nails per second
- Liquid Hydrocarbon Fuel – Powers a unique linear drive internal combustion motor
- Improved Battery Life – All Li-ion Nailers will pump 6,000 fasteners per charge and include a rapid 2-minute charge option, keeping productivity going for those extra few nails at the end of the day.
- Safe Efficiency – Simple spring mechanism used to adjust depth of drive and a rear-loading magazine make the CF325Li in particular easy to use, even with gloves on.
- Quick Changes – All Cordless Framing Nailers have fuel cells and nail combination packs to ensure you never run out of fuel before nails
How They Save Company Money
- Low Charge Time – Li-ion Nailers have a 1 hour charge per 6,000 fasteners to ensure there’s no down time on the job
- 3 in 1 – Never bring the air compressor, drop cord, and air hose on smaller jobs again
- Easy Cleaning – Hex key provided with each cordless nailer, making regular cleaning an easy job. Cleaning guides can be found here.
Benefits of Field Cleaning
- Dirt – 2 cycle combustionable engines are very susceptible to gumming when heat and dirt get caught inside
- Performance – A lack of exhaust from build-up can deteriorate cycle speed, and make work slower
- Ease – Hex key provided with each cordless nailer, making regular cleaning easy to do on the job.
Although sometimes it is absolutely essential to have a compressor on site for long jobs, these nailers are perfect for those small framing jobs that need to happen quickly, as well as electrical, mechanical, and plumbing work.
Learn more about these essential, efficient products here.
For everything else, there’s an extensive list of Paslode products, like the lightweight PowerFramer™ 30° Pneumatic Framing Nailer, all available on the R.V. Evans website. You can also Contact Us with any questions, or schedule a Site-Needs Analysis with one of our sales reps.