- Do you have a packaging project where new equipment is needed, but the scope of the project doesn’t justify an outright purchase of new packaging equipment?
- Do you need to meet an increase in production, but your budget won’t allow a capital investment in new packaging equipment?
- Do you experience down time in your packaging line but your budget won’t justify the purchase of a second piece of the necessary packaging equipment?
- Is your existing packaging equipment old, maintenance intensive, but money is not available for a replacement?
- Do you think your production volume is too low to justify automation in your packaging production line?
If any of these scenarios are preventing your company from investing in the packaging equipment you need for your production line, R.V. Evans’ Equipment Placement Program may be the packaging system solution you need to help take your packaging production process to the next level.
R.V. Evans’ Equipment Placement Program specializes in providing budget friendly investment solutions for a variety of new and used packaging equipment including:
- Carton and Case Erectors
- Carton and Case Tapers
- Bagging Systems
- Strapping Equipment
- L-Bar Sealers
- Shrink Tunnels
- Stretch Wrappers
- Protective Packaging Systems
- Marking & Coding Solutions
For more information on R.V. Evans’ Equipment Placement Program, contact R.V. Evans or schedule an on-site review of your specific packaging application and receive your customized Equipment Placement recommendation and proposal.
Connect with R.V. Evans Company for new packaging and fastening system updates, tips, application solutions, and a little fun stuff too!