For complete maintenance and repair of your battery operated strapping tools, look no further than the experienced factory trained service technicians at R.V. Evans Company.
Our team of skilled service technicians at the R.V. Evans Company offer over 25 years of combined experience repairing battery operated strapping tools including battery operated sealers, tensioners, and combination strapping tools. In addition to providing a high level of knowledge and experience, you can count on R.V. Evans Company to provide the following technical in-house service support for your battery operated strapping tools:
- Trouble shooting
- Replacement parts
- Complete repair and maintenance
- Service hotline to answer your battery operated strapping tool questions
- Tool schematics
- Safety resources
- Factory trained service technicians
Some of the brands and models of battery operated strapping tools we support include:
- Signode GripPack battery powered sealer for steel strapping
- Signode GripPack battery powered tensioner for steel strapping
- Signode BXT2 battery powered combination strapping tools for polypropylene or polyester strapping. Includes BXT2-16, BXT2-19, BXT2-25/32 models.
- Samuel battery powered plastic strapping tools including models P328, P329, and P331.
- Fromm battery operated plastic strapping tools including models P318, P328, P329, P330, P331
- Encore battery operated plastic strapping tool models EP-1355-12/58 and EP-1355-58/34
- Zapak battery powered plastic strapping tools including models ZP21, ZP22, ZP93A, ZP97A
- Orgapack battery powered hand tools for plastic strapping including models OR-T 120, OR-T 250, OR-T 400, OR-T 50
Contact R.V. Evans Company for more information about our battery powered strapping tool technical service capabilities.