The client, a manufacturer of agricultural technology products, was preprinting labels to hand apply to corrugated cartons. This method was time-consuming and labor intensive which required a regular inventory of labels.
The R.V. Evans’ Value Added Solution
After performing a Site Needs Analysis and thorough review of the applications, an R.V. Evans Packaging Solutions Specialist determined the appropriate value-added solution. The recommendation: The MSSC DailyJet HP1000 Hand Coder for each of their 12 workstations.
Key Benefits of the MSSC DailyJet HP1000 Hand Coder
- Ultra-portable and lightweight – only 1.3 pounds
- Capable of printing anywhere and at any angle
- Prints high-resolution characters, high-quality logos and QR codes
- Features HP2.5 cartridge technology
- Stores up to 10 messages with Micro SD card
- Throw distance of up to 0.25 inches
- Uses 4 AA rechargeable batteries
- Built-in indicator lights alerts user when low ink and power level detected
Measurable Savings Realized
This handheld printing solution has enabled the client to eliminate the use of preprinted labels at their 12 workstations which resulted in increased work productivity. They also experienced savings in labor, materials and material handling.
If you’re interested in learning more about the MSSC DailyJet HP1000 or our other Marking, Coding, and Labeling Solutions, please contact us to schedule your Site Needs Analysis with one of our Packaging Solutions Specialists. To learn more about all of our Packaging and Fastening Solutions, visit us online at www.rvevans.com.