The client, a manufacturer, and converter of non-ferrous metals was using pneumatic nailers to construct crates and secure pallets to the floor of a trailer for shipment. This method was a safety concern due to the tripping hazard of the pneumatic hoses needed for their current nailers.
The R.V. Evans’ Value Added Solution
After performing a Site Needs Analysis and thorough review of the applications, an R.V. Evans Fastening Sales Specialist determined the appropriate value-added solutions. The recommendation: The Paslode® CF325XP Cordless Framing Nailer.
Key Benefits of the Paslode® CF325XP Cordless Framing Nailer
- Durable – 30 years or proven cordless performance in the toughest of job site conditions.
- Reliable – Nail after nail confidence even in cold weather
- Powerful – Improved engine produces power equal to a PMP at 113psi
- Updated Battery – New high capacity Li-Ion battery gives up to 9,000 shots per charge
- Drop-in Fuel System – Quick drop-in loading with no fuel valve metering
- Tool Free Adjustable Depth Drive – On the fly adjustment to drive nails flush in any setup
- Power to Drive Flush – Power equal to the PMP at 120psi mean fewer standing nails, even LVL
- Non-Stop Even in the Cold – No warm up needed down to 14° Fahrenheit
Measurable Savings Realized
The Paslode® CF325XP Cordless Framing Nailer has enabled the client to provide a safer work environment to their employees which have resulted in reducing their safety claims. In addition, they’ve also realized a reduction in operating costs by being able to eliminate the use of compressed air.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Paslode® Cordless Framing Nailer or our other Fastening Solutions, please contact us to schedule your Site Needs Analysis with one of our Packaging Solutions Specialists. To learn more about all of our Packaging and Fastening Solutions, visit us online at www.rvevans.com.