The client, a logistics and contract packaging provider, was using flat poly bags with a tabletop impulse sealer for their kitting applications. Additionally, they were printing labels and hand applying them to the bags. They required a system to meet the increasing demand for their services, offer the ability to use multiple bags with a smooth changeover and provide an easy-to-use system for operators.
The R.V. Evans’ Value Added Solution
After performing a Site Needs Analysis and thorough review of the application, an R.V. Evans Packaging Solutions Specialist determined the appropriate value-added solution. The recommendation: The Autobag® 550™ Bagging System
Key Benefits of Autobag® 550™ Bagging System
- Capable of cycling at speeds up to 45 bags per minute
- Nex-bag-out printing prevents product queuing and reduces waste
- AutoTouch™ Control Screen accesses operator tutorials, help systems, on-board diagnostics, and performance monitoring
- Newly designed bag sealer area combined with improved temperature control and options seal-flatteners ensure consistent, high-quality seals
- Modular components and dedicated service access simplify maintenance and repairs to maximize uptime
- Simple height adjustment and casters for operator comfort and portability
- Compact footprint minimizes floor space
Measurable Savings Realized
With the implementation of the Autobag® 550™ Bagging System, our client can keep up with their increased workload, while also providing the operators with an easy-to-use, safe, and ergonomic system. The system has also improved their throughput, allowing them to reallocate labor elsewhere in their facility.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Autobag 550 Bagging System or our other Bagging System Packaging Solutions, please contact us to schedule your Site Needs Analysis with one of our Packaging Solutions Specialists. To learn more about all of our Packaging and Fastening Solutions, visit us online at www.rvevans.com.