The client, a manufacturer of marine and small engine parts, was bagging all of their small engine parts for retail purchase. Their customers asked for packaging that would allow for a retail display package, be tamper-evident and offer the ability for the finished package to hang or stand up.
The R.V. Evans’ Value-Added Solution
After performing a Site Needs Analysis and a thorough review of the application, an R.V. Evans Packaging Solutions Specialist determined the appropriate value-added solution. The recommendation: The Starview ERB6-1418 Semi-Automatic Rotary Blister Sealing Machine.
Key Benefits of the Starview ERB6-1418 Semi-Automatic Rotary Blister Sealing Machine
- Designed for multiple blister styles
- Color touch HMI screen for the ultimate in operator convenience and accessibility
- Access via standard via Ethernet hardwire or optional Wi-Fi router gives management access to real-time process information
- Uses quick-change cost effective multi-ply hardwood or durable aluminum tooling
- Optional self-standing card feeder and finished package unloader may be added at any time to increase the machine versatility and lower labor costs
Measurable Savings Realized
With the installation of 6 – Starview ERB6-1418 Semi-Automatic Rotary Blister Sealing machines, our client has been able to meet the requirements of retailers by offering a retail-ready display package. The sealing machines have also allowed them to increase production time to accommodate faster lead times for their customers.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Starview ERB6-1418 Semi-Automatic Rotary Blister Sealing Machine or our other Packaging Solutions, please fill out the form below to schedule your Site Needs Analysis.
To learn more about all of our Packaging and Fastening Solutions, visit us online at www.rvevans.com.